Disc Ø 18.0 x 5.0 mm N42H Nickel Neodymium Magnet
Advantage of N42H NdFeB Magnet:high corrosion resistant,coercive
force,intensity of top quality at low price for various shape.
1. Product Description
1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2) Temperature: The max operation temp is up to 200 degree
centigrade or 380 curie temperature;
3) Grade: N33-N52, 33M-48M, 33H-48H, 30SH-45SH, 30UH-38UH and
4) Shape: Ring, block, disc, bar and so on;
5) Size: According to customers' request;
6) Coating: Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7) Application: Sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines, wind
generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters
automobiles and so on;
Magnet N-( N35, N38, N40, N42, N45, N48, N50),
Magnet M-(35M, 38M, 40M, 42M, 45M, 48M),
Magnet H-(35H, 38H, 40H, 42H, 45H),
Magnet SH-(30SH, 33SH, 35SH, 38SH, 40SH, 42SH),
Magnet UH-( 28UH, 30UH, 33UH, 35UH, 38UH),
Magnet EH-(28EH, 30EH, 30EH, 33EH, 35EH)
2. Customized Coating & Sizes Available
Surface treatment: Ni, Zn, epoxy, silver, gold, tin, Ni+Cu+Ni and
Sizes limit: from 2mm to 140mm.
The most important point is that we can customize the size and
shape according to your requests.
3. Quality Assurance of Magnet
Our quality assurance system in factory meets the requirements of
ISO9001:2000 as certified by BM TRADA & UKAS. Our products meet
RoHS standard as per test reports issued by an internationally
recognized laboratory SGS. Please check the relevant certificate,
reports in our website.